We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading..
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people all over the world achieve brain health by leveraging the latest advances in science and technology combined with conventional medical wisdom to deliver convenient access to personalized care. The initial focus is neurocognitive health but you will need to consider the whole spectrum of brain and body health to customize treatment and deliver whole person health. As part of our clinical practice, we focus on neuropsychological and psychological treatment addressing conditions such as neurodegenerative disorders (e.g. of Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinson’s, etc.).
You will be responsible for all neuropsych testing and medical metrics as well as liaise with our interventional therapist to develop activity/life-style metrics. You will work with the clinical team members to drive innovation keeping the corporate goals, vision and corporate culture in mind. This position will be completely aligned with Linus Health’s entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation, efficiency and growth.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the psychological and behavioral indications of neurology on the body
- Conduct and/or utilizes research to better understand the psychological component behind neurological disorders
- Develop and sequences tests to diagnose a neurological disorder
- Understand the patient rehabilitation process of cognitive functions following a brain injury
- Determine the cause of neurological symptoms
- Develop and implement clinical treatment plans
- Liaise with clinical collaborators to review and refine clinical evaluation metrics that inform product development
- Support the product team in identifying clinical methodologies needed to justify and improve product categorization
- Provide expert knowledge about clinical evaluation, biophysical evaluation, psychometric tests, semi-structured interviews, therapy methodologies, and neuropsychological assessments
- Work with the Data Analytics division to support research and product development activities
- Identify clinical background for AI/ML problems
- Support different teams in communicating the clinical significance of products and solutions in the form of product presentations, research publications, and conference presentations
- Provide input into study/trial design and implementation
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or related psychological field, with specialty in Neurology or Geriatric Psychiatry (or Gerontology with experience treating dementias)
- 7+ years of related experience
- Pre and postdoctoral training in psychology or neuropsychology
- Team-science oriented and data-driven, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company
- Experienced with specialist psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems of varying severity and complexity, experience weighted toward cognitive health is preferred
- Experience in risk assessment and therapy identification
- Awareness of and interest in current developments in relevant fields
- Proficient with planning and performing psychological assessments and interventions
- Effective leader with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience
- A demonstrated interest in technology and aptitude for improving technology in medicine.
- Effective consulting skills
- Possess good understanding of clinical workflow in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- A collaborative team player who promotes the concepts of people working together versus individual performance
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of all the company deliberations and plans
- Act in accordance with Linus Health’ policies and in alignment with Linus Health’ entrepreneurial corporate culture.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with EEG
- Experience with transcranial brain stimulation
- Experience with using digital assessment tools
- Experience with neuropsychological evaluation methodologies
- Experience with Neuroimaging measures - MRI/PET/etc – neuroradiologist, brain imaging expert
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission driven environment where all 50 employees(and counting) strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up 6%
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.