We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 45+(and rapidly growing!) across multiple locations within the US, embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are looking for this person to be based in the Greater Boston / MA area.
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the Senior Director of Finance to support all finance and accounting operations of the company. You will have the chance to work across all departments of the company to ensure the strategic financial initiatives are being executed. You have a strong attention to detail and willingness to complete both ad-hoc and time sensitive projects start to finish. Additionally, you will be responsible for owning day-to-day operational tasks, segments of the company business planning process, vendor invoicing, senior management reporting and bookkeeping. We are looking for a team player who enjoys learning on the fly, displays a willingness to solve complex problems and a forward thinker who can identify solutions to problems before they occur.
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are focused on building out our main hubs across San Diego, Toronto & Boston. Ideally you will be based in Greater Boston to be close to our existing finance team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop an understanding of the business and all aspects of the company’s financial operations.
- Partner with all departments to understand resource needs and collaborate with them to improve financial planning and budgeting.
- Work with business unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Partner with accounting to ensure monthly close and all financial statements are accurate and well maintained according to GAAP.
- Conduct periodic financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the senior management team.
- Aid in developing annual financial plans and projections for the company.
- Manage and maintain license/royalty calculations and payment schedules.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
- Manage and update financial models and analyses of financial and operational metrics to evaluate and direct business performance.
- Perform analysis of P&L accounts, expense drivers, and continually strive to resolve outstanding questions.
- Manage vendor billing and generate spending reports for management review.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 4-7 years' of related work experience
- Current or prior experience working in a start-up or a SaaS based company
- Experience in a fast-growing technology industry
- Proficient in accounting software and Quickbooks Online
Nice To Haves:
- Master's Degree
- Digital health or related healthcare experience or knowledge
What We Offer
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Experience-based market salary & benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.