We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 45+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with clinical, product, senior living and analytical teams to coordinate ongoing and planned efforts involving different neurophysiologic and neurorecording technologies.
- Define problems; analyze alternatives; recommend solutions to address problems affecting the conduct of neurophysiologic data (EEG, fNIRS, fMRI, tDCS, tACS, TMS) in the various settings where Linus research is conducted.
- Evaluate the scientific meaningfulness of different commercial neurophysiologic remote methods of data capture (EEG, fNIRS, tDCS, tACS), prioritizing data quality, cost, usability and feasibility.
- Meta-analytic review of reliability of techniques for assessment of relevant metrics of brain health and for mechanistic insights into their utility in the assessment of efficacy of brain health promoting interventions
- Provide content expertise to clinical, product, and analytical teams in planning, coordinating and communicating research activities and scientific manuscripts in neurophysiology.
- Research, compile and supply summaries of new scientific articles in pertinent subject areas; prepare reports for relevant meetings.
- Collaborate with the various teams on the management of the research programs, including a wide range of administrative and analytical tasks.
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience or other related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in independently leading neurophysiological studies, and analyzing data from EEG, structural and functional MRI studies, as evidenced by relevant track record.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with fNIRS, tDCS, tACS, TMS
- Experience in a digital health and/medical device company
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission driven environment where all 50 employees(and counting) strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up 6%
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.