We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+ and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth, and invite qualified, collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are building out our main hubs across San Diego, Boston & Toronto. To that end, we are only looking for candidates to be located in those areas, with a strong preference for this person to be based in Boston or Toronto.
What You'll Do:
- Build and run a device management operation to control company owned devices located both on-site as well as remotely in support of our hybrid in-office and remote workforce.
- Work closely with our Security Team to select and/or build tools to enforce company security policies on end-user devices such as device encryption, malware protection, and firewall rules.
- Oversee and operate company software patching initiatives to ensure all device operating systems and installed software is up to date at all times.
- Act as a primary contact, and provide support, for all end user devices and applications used within the company. This includes but is not limited to the Google Workplace suite, conferencing and collaboration systems such as Zoom and Slack, and general computer use (Windows and Mac OS).
- Manage the company device inventory and own vendor relationships for the acquisition and/or repair of laptops, desktops, tablets, phones, monitors, and accessories.
- Provision, manage, and inventory user access to corporate applications using single-sign-on (SSO) as well as direct user accounts. Perform periodic access reviews when required by internal policy and compliance frameworks
- Assist our customer support teams by providing advice, third tier support, and device management for deployed systems used by our customers.
- The ability to support everyone from customer support representatives to senior engineers and executive management.
- Ability to tailor your communication to your audience
- Scripting experience in Bash, Powershell or similar
- Experience managing and supporting Windows 10, MacOS, and iOS devices
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of HIPPA, FDA and/or SOC2 security requirements for IT systems
- Experience with remote management and access technologies
- Experience supporting Google Workspace technologies(Docs, Sheets, Drives, etc) and virtual meeting platforms such as Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Competitive market salary & benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.