We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual who has a proven customer success experience in reducing churn, improving product adoption, identifying upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into our product champions. The CSM will work closely in partnership with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, Project Management, Operations and Product Management to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
What You’ll do:
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client driving adoption and outcomes leading to securing renewals, expansion and advocacy
- Tracking and monitoring of client usage, milestones, and health metrics; proactively intervening as needed
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing customer feedback and champion their product needs
- Work with the management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in a prompt manner for resolution
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers
- Produce and regularly communicate customer reports
- Maintain internal client management tools including: HubSpot, JIRA and Confluence
- 2-3 years of experience in customer success with experience working with SaaS products, software or related technology firm(please note, this is a junior level position, not a senior level role)
- Passionate about customer success and supporting high-quality deliverables, and dedicated to driving long-term customer value
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity
- Be able to travel up to 20% of the time to customer meetings
Nice To Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital Health experience
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Experience-based market salary & benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.