We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are building out our main hubs across San Diego, Boston & Toronto. To that end, we are only looking for candidates to be located in those areas.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be a vital part of the Customer Success organization, responsible for supporting day to day activities of the Linus Health team of Customer Success Managers and Project Managers. You will be dedicated to ensuring our services are delivered successfully, while driving long term value and adoption of our products and services.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Project Managers and Customer Success with executing initial customer success implementations and post-launch operational activities
- Monitor project planning and progress tracking to ensure the timelines, effectiveness, and overall success of client implementation
- Lead admin training and activation sessions for sites across the country
- Build out a product knowledge base of reference material, user guides and tutorials
- Monitor and identify usage trends for customers to support greater adoption rates and uncover renewal risks
- Share customer need and feedback with the product team to help inform and influence the product roadmap
- Provide back up coverage for our Customer Support Associate for incoming customer inquiries via email and phone. Provide basis troubleshooting in a timely manner
- Collaborate internally with Product Managers and Engineers for escalations
- Maintain internal client management tools including: Hubspot, JIRA, Smartsheets and Confluence
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices and assist with the formation of the Customer Success team
- 1-3 years of experience in a related operations, customer success or project planning role with experience working with SaaS products, software or related technology firm
- Passionate about customer success and supporting high-quality deliverables and dedicated to driving long-term customer value
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and navigate ambiguity
Nice To Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even the chance to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Competitive-based market salary and benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.