We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 45+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are building out our main hubs across San Diego, Boston & Toronto. For this role, we are ideally looking for this person to be Greater Boston / MA based.
We are seeking a highly driven, growth oriented Account Executive who thrives on exceeding sales goals and is passionate about technology and health. You will identify new business opportunities through market intelligence and networking, play a key role in driving growth in the Pharma segment and will provide insights that enable enterprise wide learning and maturation. If you are a well rounded rep, looking to help build something special, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What You’ll do:
- Achieve new client logo targets and ARR targets each quarter
- Network potential prospects
- Understand customer needs, and build and create ongoing relationships
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, Project Management, Customer Success and Product Development to deliver customized customer-pitches and solutions
- Understand and identify strategic vision and objectives within the customer organization while aligning Linus proposal, products and services to ensure those business objectives are achieved
- Present and successfully swell our value proposition across customer personas and at the executive level as well as ensure total account-buy in and satisfaction
- Understand the industry drivers, trends that are impacting their customers and driving their business, buying decisions and deploy effective business acumen
- Maintain accurate data in our CRM system and report leads, successes and forecast data to leadership team
- 4+ years of relevant B2B sales experience
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPI’s
- CRM solution selling and knowledge
- Effective organization skills and attention to details
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work
- Ability to understand a complex and technical product
- Bias for action and a passion for improving the way people care for their brain health
Nice To Have’s:
- Software sales experience
- Healthcare experience in neuroscience
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even the chance to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Competitive-based market salary and benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.