We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role and this person must be located in the US or Canada. We are ideally looking to build around our three main hubs which are Boston, San Diego & Toronto.
We are looking for a graphic designer who will play a key role in shaping our brand’s visual identity and ensuring a cohesive and compelling aesthetic across all brand touchpoints. This role will require someone with multi-disciplinary skills in a range of creative tactics, including web, print, and video. You will work with other members of the marketing team, as well as other functional areas, to create assets for websites, social media, emails, presentations, brochures, advertising, and more. You will also contribute to the development of design templates, asset organization, and process management.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, manage, and deliver design projects from concept through completion
- Produce high-quality creative content for both print and digital projects, including but not limited to: presentations, infographics/data visualization, product brochures, one-pagers, tradeshow booth graphics, website, emails, and social media assets
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to understand content/story flow and align design and data visualizations with narrative and key messaging
- Conceive, design, lay out, and coordinate creative artwork
- Ensure that all creative pieces follow brand guidelines and standards and, when necessary, help define new standards as the brand evolves
- Collaborate effectively with various groups across the organization to evaluate, identify, and recommend opportunities to strengthen and refine the brand
- Work closely with internal teams to confirm/establish timelines, deadlines, and production specifications
- Ensure quality control of materials through approval of proofs, press checks, and testing of technology and materials before deployment
- Maintain files in a structured and organized way so that assets can be easily accessed and repurposed as needed
- 4+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Diverse portfolio of highly creative work, effective design, and compelling visual storytelling in multiple mediums
- Ability to develop illustrations, icons, and other designs using software or by hand
- Expertise in conceptual and design capability, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with other team members
- Experience with creating document specifications and applying brand standard guidance
- High level of proficiency in design and editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Acrobat)
- Proficiency with Google apps (Docs, Slides, Drive, etc.)
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working for a digital health or life sciences company or pharma/medical communication agency
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical or scientific material through infographics or other data visualizations
- Proficiency in Figma
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission driven environment where all 50 employees(and counting) strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up 6%
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us