We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our Director of Interventional Therapy to contribute to the development of our evidence-based digital interventions. Specifically, the Neuroscience Analyst - Interventions will collaborate in the meta-analytic review of interventions and methods used to assess their efficacy/effectiveness in the promotion of cognitive brain health.
- Collaborate with clinical, product, senior living and analytical teams to coordinate ongoing and planned efforts involving different interventions.
- Define problems; analyze alternatives; recommend solutions to address problems surrounding the collection of physical performance, neurocognitive and neurophysiologic data, in the various settings where Linus research is conducted
- Evaluate the scientific meaningfulness of different research methods (wearables used to collect biological data such as heart rate and/or activity monitors to collect step count, for example) and/or interventions (exercise, diet, sleep, etc) prioritizing data quality, cost, usability and feasibility.
- Provide content expertise to clinical, product, and analytical teams in planning, coordinating and communicating research activities and scientific manuscripts.
- Research, compile and supply summaries of new scientific articles in pertinent subject areas; prepare reports for relevant meetings.
- Collaborate with the various teams on the management of the research programs, including a wide range of administrative and analytical tasks.
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Movement Science, or other related disciplines. Translational science involving humans required, focus on lifestyle interventions and behavior change strongly preferred.
- Project management experience as evidenced by Two (2) years of experience working on clinical research trials involving lifestyle interventions (exercise, diet, or other).
- Experience collecting, analyzing and interpreting data from performance based measures, neurocognitive measures, neuroimaging and/or electrophysiological measures, evidenced by relevant track record and relevant first-author publications in this field is required.
- Experience with systematic review and/or meta-analytic methods to summarize evidence and clinical meaningfulness of interventions strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in a digital health and/medical device company strongly preferred.
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 50+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.