We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+ (and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that while we are currently remote at the moment, we are looking to hire this person in Boston / Greater Boston. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our roles.
The Senior Vice President, Marketing will determine core operational, branding, digital and product marketing strategies. This role will work with product and sales leaders to set vision and strategy for the continuous evolution of the product portfolio, innovation, pricing strategy, positioning, and messaging. Additionally, the Senior Vice President, Marketing will liaise on product marketing initiatives, direct the go-to-market strategy for product offerings, and determine external and internal marketing strategies for all digital health solutions in the clinical, pharmaceutical, and senior living verticals. This position will be completely aligned with Linus Health’s entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation, efficiency and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a strategic marketing, branding and digital production plan, with measurable goals that the Senior Vice President, Marketing will be responsible for implementing
- Create and implement sales enablement and marketing demand- generation programs and ensure that they are best-in-class
- Participate in the development, creation and launch of new program offerings and regularly track performance of programs - report back on successes and proposed changes regarding effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, including reaching new and diverse audiences
- Demonstrate effective management of marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development and brand awareness. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is critical.
- Be responsible for leading digital marketing programs for all programs and services, including thorough management of social media assets
- Work to continually evaluate and update master branding and programmatic branding and implement programs to promote both
- Lead any video production and content development to ensure that production and content is first-class and representative of Linus Health’s brand of excellence.
- Stay ahead of market trends
- Establish and articulate project scopes, strategies and objectives to internal clients and key leadership
- Recruit and lead a growing team of marketing professionals
- 15+ years of relevant marketing experience
- B2B and SaaS experience
- Ability to think strategically yet execute tactically
- Solution-directed relationship builder
- Proven history of building, nurturing and managing long-term business relationships
- Proven ability to build out a successful team that has assisted in driving revenue
- Proven ability to execute and drive company and departmental goals
- Go-getter and results-driven attitude - a self-starter with a lot of fire and grit
- Excellent relationships in digital health, clinical and/or pharmaceuticals companies and ability to leverage these for networking purposes
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
- Excellent relationships with 3rd party vendors to drive delivery of work product
Nice To Haves:
- Digital health marketing
- 5+ years of experience in biotech, pharma, clinical or healthcare
What we Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 50 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.