We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that while we are fully remote at the moment, we are looking to build our hubs across Boston, Toronto & San Diego. Secondly, we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and coordinate with project managers to optimize the technical project management function
- Create artifacts for reporting to leadership on major initiatives
- Construct artifacts for tracking programs which incorporate information from multiple, cross-functional projects
- Take on new projects that have multiple moving parts with unknown dependencies and drive them toward specification ultimately translating them into project plans that can be executed
- Direct and lead the implementation of complex software project deliveries, from start to project completion
- Work cross-functionally with internal product, data science, and software development teams to develop realistic project plans including milestones and timelines
- Manage agile practices, running ceremonies and removing roadblocks to ensure tasks are completed within scheduled time frames
- Develop, track and monitor engineering metrics data for strategic planning such as scrum velocity
- Analyze and understand critical path activities and ensure cross-functional team members are aware of the interdependencies
- A Computer Science, Physics, Math, Engineering, Chemistry or similar BA/BS degree
- 5 + years of professional software engineering experience
- Demonstrated success managing agile software engineering teams as well as other project managers
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills including written, verbal and presentation, with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent complex deliveries in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, while flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 50+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.