We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 50+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
The Vice President, Sales will execute on deals, commercialize and deploy AI solutions, build sales strategy, implement performance metrics, and build a highly motivated team of direct reports for digital healthcare solutions. This individual will also collaborate cross-functionally to increase knowledge and awareness around our digital health portfolio. This position will be completely aligned with Linus Health’s entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation, efficiency and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Generate revenue and all aspects of business development including marketing and sales efforts leading to the development of new client relationships or partnerships
- Implement new sales processes to ensure efficiencies and cross-functional collaboration on go-to-market strategies
- Commercialize and deploy new AI solutions - understand functionality and value proposition of each product feature and how it can benefit the customer
- Create and implement a plan by vertical (clinical, pharmaceutical, senior living) to drive revenue growth through short and long-term contracts, market growth, enhanced team performance, and optimized business processes
- Advise leadership on marketing strategies and value-driven solutions to grow revenue, maximize profits, and enhance competitiveness
- Develop critical market analysis and competitive roadmap'
- Create new partnerships that lead to the onboarding of new trials, companies, etc.
- Handle all aspects of market research, build several lists of prospects, customer presentations and perform outbound campaigns through all means necessary including email, social media, cold calling, SMS / WhatsApp / Slack to close deals
- Maintain HubSpot and reporting on a weekly basis to keep status of the sales pipeline updated
- Track outreach efforts, conversations, meetings, leads and progress for all new business initiatives in HubSpot
- Work internally with other departments to ensure Clients and Partners are properly onboarded. This may include, but not limited to, the coordination of meetings with the broader team and follow ups stemming from those meetings
- Identify, develop, and contact appropriate individuals at target organizations
- Execute email and phone outreach/follow-up to leads generated through marketing channels, including webinars, conferences, email campaigns, and inbound web visitors
- Provide constant and consistent communication with clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction during deal process until successful transition to Customer Success
- Respond to prospect inquiries, sharing our value proposition, and qualifying leads in our targeted markets
- Work with Commercial leadership to understand and identify steps to execute on the identified growth strategy
- Bachelor’ degree
- 15+ years experience in sales
- Minimum of 5 years experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical or healthcare
- Ability to think strategically yet execute tactically
- Solution-directed relationship builder
- Proven history of building, nurturing and managing long-term business relationships
- Proven ability to build out a successful team that exceeds revenue goals
- Travels as needed to conduct new business initiatives
- Go-getter and results-driven attitude - a self-starter with a lot of fire and grit
- Excellent relationships in digital health, clinical and/or pharmaceuticals companies and ability to leverage these for sales opportunities
- Ability to negotiate contracts and terms, with the support of sales leadership and legal, through complicated contract processes
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
Nice to Haves:
- Digital Health Sales experience
- B2B SaaS experience
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 50+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.