We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 45+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are hopeful to find this person in one of our three main hubs, we are open to remote as long as you are based in the US. Secondly, unfortunately we are not able to provide visa sponsorship at the moment and are not able to do corp to corp.
This is an open-ended 3-6 month contract with the potential to go FT down the road.
What You'll Do:
- Help build, deploy, support and socialize a cloud-native application delivery platform in AWS including: CI/CD, Observability, Availability, Compliance and Security
- Actively find and root-cause issues throughout the company’s infrastructure and work with stakeholders to resolve. Design and automate infrastructure a code including everything from testing to maintenance to production deployment
- Coordinate with data engineers and architects to support management of systems with complex ETL pipelines
- Become one of the company’s cloud specialists and work closely with others in the company to support best practices
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of experience with a focus in cloud engineering, devops or security for the cloud, especially AWS
- Deep experience in at least one of the following:
- Infrastructure as Code, especially Terraform to AWS or cloudformation
- Continuous Integration + Continuous Delivery pipeline writing in Github Actions or containerized workflows in other CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, Gitlab, etc)
- Automated deployments of mobile applications
- Architecture of infrastructure in AWS using multiple services, such as networking (VPC) or container orchestration
- Automated e2e testing or wiremocking
- Experience with a cloud provider, especially AWS
- Familiarity with e2e testing considerations and frameworks and their integration into CI/CD
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments
- A desire to collaborate with others to accomplish your work
Nice to Have’s:
- Knowledge of best practices with infrastructure as code and externalization of configuration
- Familiarity with security considerations and configurations for production apps including isolating and securing environments, using network configurations, IAM roles, security groups
- Healthcare domain knowledge or experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry (HIPPA compliance, FDA, etc)
- Node.JS experience
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.