We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+ and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth, and invite qualified, collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are focused on building out our hubs across Boston, San Diego & Toronto, remote applicants(currently US & Canada based) will be considered. Unfortunately, we do not provide sponsorship for any of our roles at the moment.
What You'll Do:
- Develop native applications with low latency for administering diagnostic tests for digital biomarkers where precision is paramount
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to integrate native code for diagnostic tests with cross platform code to support seamless design
- Create templates and design patterns for such integrations
- Lead and support the Android side of the project from end to end
- 4+ years of professional experience as an Android Developer with deep understanding of Android UX and UI design paradigms, and the ability to implement and design Android applications
- Ability to develop end to end Android application, comfortable with the Ecosystem, releasing and managing apps on the Google Play Store
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience using Kotlin
- An object oriented philosophy with experience understanding and applying OO ensign pattern MVVM
- Experience integrating Android apps with RESTful API’s
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Nice To Have's:
- React Native experience
- Experience with Java and/or Node.JS
- Experience in a regulated industry (HIPPA compliance, FDA, etc)
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even the chance to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- Competitive-based market salary and benefits
- An exciting, dynamic start-up atmosphere
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.