We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that we will plan to transition into a "hybrid model" in Q1 of 2022 so this role will require the person to be Boston based / Greater Boston based and willing and able to commute to our office in the Seaport district 3-4 times a week.
We are looking for a versatile office manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. This valuable role in our fast-growing company will be the initial contact for visitors, suppliers and business partners, greeting and answering incoming calls. Additional responsibilities include purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory and ensuring office staff are able to maximize productivity.
What You'll Do:
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Contact person for repairs and improvements
- General administrative and assistance tasks (answer incoming calls, manage mail)
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Support the planning and execution of company events
- Travel management (booking and accounting of business trips, as well as travel expense processing)
- Office move coordination
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working at a early staged, growing start-up where priorities switch on the fly
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self starter and driven
- Proficient with G-suite products
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 75+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.