Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
We are a Boston-area digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We invite qualified, collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data to help build clinical insights for mental health applications. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking data science team and to help set the department’s vision and roadmap by identifying and driving interesting first in market solutions from idea to product integration.
- develop advanced machine learning models and algorithms to solve clinical problems
- identify new analytical features that can be incorporated into the product
- work closely with product team to translate proof-of-concepts to product features
- work closely with clinical partners to help prioritize product and research roadmap.
- lead/mentor junior scientists
- lead research publications and conference presentations
Skills and qualifications
- excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and their application to life science problems.
- experience with common data science toolkits and standard coding practices including version control, AWS, jira
- proficient in applied statistics not limited to analyzing distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- experience working with medical data (HIPAA and other regulations).; cognitive Neuroscience experience is a plus
- great communication skills
- passion for solution building and initiative for getting involved.
- go-getter personality capable of executing projects with minimal guidance and direction.
- MS with 3+ years or PhD with 1+ years of experience. Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience(preferred), Bioinformatics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science.
What We Offer
- an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- experience-based market salary & benefits.
- an exciting, dynamic start-up environment
- a Boston-area based flexible work environment
Apply to this position